mCore .NET SMS Library - LITE is a powerful and easy to use .NET Class Library written in 100% managed code. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable, Infrared device, Bluetooth etc. It can be used for developing .NET applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
- Send and receive SMS
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicode characters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Events for New Incoming SMS,Delivery Status Report and Incoming Call
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter or Bluetooth
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Distribution License gives you the rights to install and use mCore Lite on multiple computers within a enterprise as well as distribution of mCore Lite with your applications
Download Free Trial