DTaskManager is, a stand-alone Task-Manager specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager does not has:
- Three different way to close a process, as the termination request, the forced termination and the forced termination of any type of process bypassing all permissions (it can terminate also system processes).
- It allows to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux), useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that use system resources but you don't want to terminate (as a DivX coding process).
- It allows to select more than one process at a time to terminate all of them and does not need any useless confirm.
- It has port monitor capability (usefull to find virus and spyware).
- It allows to hide a window.
- Much more...
Download Free Trial